The ACO REACH CAHPS 1st Interim Data Submission for Performance Year 2023 is now open through October 10, 2023
folder_openData Submissioncalendar_todayPosted October 5, 2023
The 1st interim data submission window for ACO REACH CAHPS Survey Performance Year 2023 is now open and will remain open through Tuesday October 10, 2023, 11:59 PM ET. We encourage ACOs to submit their PY2023 1st interim data files as soon as possible. Refer to How to Upload Your Interim Data if necessary.
Vendors are encouraged to take advantage of the available resources which are key to successful data submissions: the XML File Layout, the XML Schema File (XSD) and the Example XML File. Use the Schema Validation Tool once you have a complete XML file which you are ready to test by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account on the ACO REACH CAHPS website.
- Select “Schema Validation Tool” from the Data Submission drop-down menu.
- Select the XML file you would like to validate.
- Click “Validate” to run the validation checks on your XML file. This application performs following checks:
- Well-formed test: Is your XML file a properly formatted file?
- Schema validation: Does your XML file match the ACO REACH CAHPS XSD schema file?
- Data element range checks: Do the values for your data elements fall within the acceptable ranges?
Once you choose your file and click on the “Validate” button, the system will provide an onscreen report that tells you that the file passed all checks or indicate the specific data elements in the file which have errors. You may adjust and re-run your XML files through the validation tool as many times as you like. Be aware that no data from the schema validation tool is saved on the ACO REACH CAHPS website.
Note: Since CMS will not accept any first interim files after October 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET, please make sure you check your validation information and data submission reports to verify that all your submitted files were accepted. And, correct and re-submit all files before the data submission deadline.
For information about data file preparation and submission processes, please review Chapter 7 of the ACO REACH CAHPS Quality Assurance Guidelines. The full data collection schedule is also on the Home Page of the ACO REACH CAHPS website.
Please contact the ACO REACH CAHPS Survey Coordination Team if you have any questions.